National Account Manager
Hotel & Hospitality Products
Ideally residing north London/M25 this position will also include European travel as the role develops.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Salary: £40k basic plus a generous bonus scheme.
Benefits: Company car or motor allowance and usual comms. equipment.
Location: North London with easy access to the city and M25/M1.
Decotel is a well-established manufacturer and supplier to the hotel and hospitality market. Based in Loughborough we have ambitious plans to grow our market share in the UK and Europe.
Our Products: Unlike domestic bedrooms, hotels have unique requirements that include smaller capacity and power rated electrical appliances such as kettles, irons and hairdryers. There are also specialist requirements including safes, minibars, housekeeping trolleys, luggage racks, security coat hangers and waste bins.
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager you will promote the range of Decotel products to hotels, leisure and residential centres throughout the UK and gradually into Continental Europe.
- Concentrate initially on developing existing business with major hotel groups by building close relationships with the key decision makers, not only with head office buyers but also housekeepers who are often part of the decision-making process.
- Identify and target independent hotels and other opportunities with growth potential.
- Influence Decotel’s marketing strategy - work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager and sales team to ensure a joint approach to achieving Company goals
- Attend and participate in monthly sales meetings held at our Loughborough offices.
- Attend and participate at industry events.
- Make full use of the Decotel CRM system, maintaining up to date records of all customer activity including your own prepared tenders and quotations and follow ups.
- Sales professional with minimum 4 years’ experience within the hotel supply industry.
- Knowledge of small appliances, furniture, catering equipment, guest amenities or related products.
- A proven track record in achieving agreed sales and profit targets.
- Confident and professional manner to enable quality presentations and demonstrations.
- Self-motivated, able to plan and succeed in obtaining appointments with the key decision makers.
- Ready to exploit networking opportunities, whether on-line or various forums and associations.
- You will manage your own diary and travel plans to maximise a full working week. Some overnight or longer stays are likely, but only for justifiable and profitable reasons.
- Must be over 25 for insurance purposes and have full clean driving licence.
Please send CV to P. Boden (Operations Director)